No vibration is required
By eliminating the need for vibration, the job can not only be executed quicker, but there is a direct correlation to a safer work site due to the limited bodies working on potentially dangerous slabs.
Smarter work sites
Better worksite organization; with reduced pouring points, crane handling and more efficient construction schedules around concrete placement and finishing.
Easier to place
Structures with complex form configurations can be poured, especially where heavy reinforcement or difficult formwork accessibility is involved.
- Agilia Brochure (pdf, 3 MB)
- Agilia Technical Data Sheet (pdf, 640.57 KB)
- Project Spotlight - City Centre (pdf, 3.18 MB)
- Project Spotlight - Brookfield Place (pdf, 3.67 MB)
- Project Spotlight - Niagara Wind Farm.pdf (pdf, 1.45 MB)
- Project Spotlight - Transmission Lines (pdf, 4.3 MB)
- Project Spotlight - Air Products Hydrogen Plant.pdf (pdf, 1.02 MB)
- Project Spotlight - Ottawa LRT (pdf, 1.48 MB)